Southern Chester County Complex Rules - All Location's
Coaches and Trainers are responsible for their teams (including themselves, players, parents, siblings, guests) and if found to violate complex rules, your use of the property will be suspended. Trainers and Coaches are responsible for communicating and enforcing the rules with your teams.
· Usage – Teams will be required to submit a request to the fields scheduler ([email protected]) who will review and assign space accordingly. Walk on usage will not be permitted. If approved, each team will be assigned to a specific field, and you need stay on that space. Some areas may drain slower and if a field is unassigned, it is for a reason so, please stay off.
· Parking – There is ample parking throughout all complex's please note. Please Park responsibly and stay away from wet areas. DO NOT park on the street. DO NOT attempt to pull your car on to the property where the fields are located.
· Drop Off – If you are planning on dropping off, please park across the street in the designated area and walk your player across the street. DO NOT attempt to pull your car on to the property where the fields are located.
· Trash – We have plans to place trash cans on the property. Until they are in place, we ask everyone to take with you anything you brought on to the property. If you see something someone left behind, please help us and take that with you.
· Bathrooms – Please use the designated areas for bathrooms including Porta Potty or other areas designated.
· Non-Playing areas – The property has many wooden structures pertaining to its original use. It is not a playground, and we ask that you keep children out of those areas.
· Pets – This is not a public park; pets are prohibited where the fields are located
· Goals – We are limited on the number of goals we have available across the multiple sites. Be respectful to other coaches and don’t just take two goals because you may be the first to arrive. We would prefer not to have to assign goals when assigning space. As a rule, at the end of each night, goals must be moved off the training surface and into the high grass. It is important that the fields are clear when the maintenance crew arrive to cut the grass.