SUMMER STRIKER CAMP
Southern Chester County Soccer Association
Striker Campers will be encouraged to use creativity, risk taking and problem-solving skills in a fun, competitive environment. Players will be given as many touches on the ball as possible for repetition but also in game situations to develop their individual skills and confidence. Dribbling, passing, receiving, juggling, shooting, defending, etc. are just some of the skills that will be covered
Players in this program can expect to improve their composure in front of goal as well as increase the speed and accuracy of their shot. Players will be challenged in an intense environment. Topics will include power finishing, finesse finishing, 1 v 1 breakaway finishing and finishing off crosses.
Striker Clinic/Camp will Focus on:
- Shooting Technique: How to strike a ball.
- Bending the Ball
- 1v1 against GK
- Finishing of a Cross
- Volley Kick
- Free Kick
- 1v1 Attacking
- Finishing Under Pressure
Dates of the Camp
June 19th through June 22nd (Monday-Thursday) Rain Make Up Date if Necessary on Friday, June 23rd
Camp will take place at SCCSA’s Glen Willow Field Complex: 400 Glen Willow Rd, Avondale, PA 19311
Who is the Camp For
Girls and Boys Offensive Players (Striker and Midfield) born 2010-2016
Player Time(s) based on Year of Birth
- Players Born 2013-2016: 5:00 PM-6:30 PM
- Players Born 2010-2012: 6:45 PM-8:15 PM
- On or Before April 15, 2023: $125.00/player.
- On of After April 16, 2023: $150.00/player.
- Fee Includes Camp Specific Shirt, Ball, and End of Session Evaluation Sheet.
- Online Registration can be done from the "My Account" section under "available programs".
- Note: Class size is limited so pre-registration is necessary.
- Click on The "Login" Button in the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Website.
- Log In with your Username and Password and Select the Elite Youth Soccer Camp