Competitive Registration Process Checklist
To be completed by the players/parents:
1. Provide copy of players birth certificate
2. Completed and signed EPYSA RG 6 Form (Note: using 2018-2019 form for 2019-2020 season) - Click here
3. Completed and signed SCCSA Medical Release - Click here
4. Reviewed and signed SCCSA Behavior Guidelines - Click here
5. Coordinate with the Team Trainer/Head Coach a current player photo, in uniform, for player cards (Head shot in uniform).
6. Complete Competitive Fee Payment if not already done. A link will be sent to each player for online payment by the club. Anyone requesting Financial Assistance needs to be complete the application - Click here
To be completed by the trainers/coaches/managers:
League Registration sites are as follows:
Pennsylvania Regional Club League. The Pennsylvania Regional Club League (PRCL), with clubs spanning eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and New Jersey, is a member of the National Premier Leagues. The league will offer two levels of play for 9-U through 19-U boys and girls teams with top divisions of 13-U and older age groups participating in the NPL pathway.
The 2020 Fall Season will include U9-U15 Boys and U9-U19 Girls. As in years past, there are plenty of alternative options but we feel as though we can provide the quality experience necessary and be flexible to each individual teams' needs while helping to simplify scheduling, field utilization and referee assigning. APL PAGS Fall League (Full Season)
Registration for the Central League Soccer Fall 2020 Season is now OPEN! Registration is open to all Boys and Girls team ages U9 to U15/U16. To register your team, please click on this LINK.. To view teams that have been ACCEPTED, please see below.. Placement will be completed in July based on team request, previous record and geography (for Tier 2 and below).