Fun Soccer Programs through Southern Chester County Soccer Association
SCCSA's Recreational Soccer Program emphasizes fun for all participants; age appropriate development of players, formation of equally balanced teams, and education for coaches and referees. Our Recreational Program provides an excellent atmosphere for developing soccer players to learn and enjoy the beautiful game. It is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least one volunteer coach.
- Enjoy The Game!
- Be Respectful to Coaches, Teammates, Opponents and Referees.
- Acquire foundational soccer skills through practice and play
- Attend all practices and games
- Dress appropriately at all times (SCCSA attire, shinguards, etc)
SCCSA Recreational Program is open to the following:
-Children/Players between the ages of 4 and 17.
-Children/Players that are 4,5,6 may play on co-ed teams.
-Children/Player that are 7 through 17 may elect to play in either the Co-ed or Girls Only Division. (Note)..The child's actual age as of the first game will be used for division placement. The program is open to all children in the area except those playing on high school varsity teams during the season for which this form is designed. No travel player may play on an intramural team.
Additional Program Details
- 4-year olds to play in a U-5 division
- 17 year olds are eligible to play in our U18 division
- Children will be placed in their age divisions based on their age as of the first game.
- Field closures are at the discretion of the school districts and SCCSA. Make-up games are not guaranteed.
- If a child is not placed, you will receive a refund. No refund will be allowed if a child has played in one or more league games. A refund will only be issued following a written or emailed request.
- You will be notified of team placement shortly after the Coaches meeting (date below)
- Team pictures are provided with the registration fee.
- Individual pictures can also be purchased.
- Financial assistance is available.
For the safety of each player:
1. No player may wear a plaster cast, wire rim glasses or jewelry of any kind, including earrings
2. Shin guards must be worn to all practices and games and must be completely covered by socks at all times.
3. A fiberglass cast may be worn with the permission of the SCCSA board.
4. Leg braces must be wrapped and have no protruding parts.
5. Baseball cleats (shoes with a toe cleat) can not be worn.
SCCSA Club -Reversible Jerseys
U8 and older wear a reversible mesh yellow/green jersey that must be purchased. The jerseys can be used from season to season so you do not need to purchase one each season. The cost of the jersey is $20.00 and is in addition to the registration fee. Payment is required when registering. Shirts can be picked up at the fields on the season's first play date-before your first game. U5, U6, and U7 will play in co-ed only divisions and will have a T-shirt provided for them. Socks and Short are the Players Preference, please note.
Please follow this process to register for our Recreational Soccer League
1. Click on The "Login" Button in the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Website
2. Log In with your Username and Password and Select the Recreational Season/League in which your Player is interested in for the upcoming season.
NEW TO SCCSA - CREATE AN ACCOUNT
1.Click the "Registration" button in the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Website and Add your Information to Create an account today with SCCSA.